Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day out wid rynn after phys exam!!!











I cut my hair!!! Haix.. i jux feel dat its so damn short!! But rynn say it was okae.. mine’s short but seriously.. rynn wan was super super short.. we went to sushine to shop for something dat she bneed for her trip which is like tmr?? After civic exam.. at first she say dat she wanna buy food.. but guess wad?? She end up buying one sparkling juice, one cocktail.. well i tink dat its a fake one..(cause it has no alcohol.. XP) nn a peel fresh grape juice.. all drinks nn one nn only one cereal as a FOOD.. haha.. after buying we went to mcd cause rynn say she wanna drink de grape juice.. so we went nn we ended up open nn try all 3 drinks.. de blue cocktail was nice.. but sadly we dunno how to close it back wid de cork.. haha..we spend like one hour jux to put in de cork into de mouth of de bottle.. argh.. so embarrasing.. well.. rynn giv up nn she went nn buy a bottle.. haha.. on de way back home.. de bottle which is filled with de cocktail keep on opened cause of de gas i guess.. haha.. well you shud cee.. for once rynn walk so damn slow.. nn so ladylike.. haha.. before reach her house wen we passby a coffee shop rynn suddenly shouted “RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” nn dat makes me jumped nn i scream.. you noe wad?? A old uncle beside me accuse me crazy.. argh!! All because of her or i wouldnt have shouted nn de uncle say me crazy nn de worst is de ppl in de coffee shop turns to me nn look at me like ‘wad de hell are you doing??!!’

No comments: