Saturday, October 3, 2009


3rd october 2009

(dats de view of my duty place..) i had a scout duty from 6 to 10. dere's no one to fetch me go to de duty so i have to follow my uncle who come nn fetch his daughter. my mum babysits my cousin. normally my uncle would come at like 5 something to 6 but today he come at 4 something.. why?? haix.. so.. nevermind i ask him to fetch me to sunshine. i spend my time in the sunshine McD from 4.30 p.m. to like 5 smth.. (p.s. with my scouts full-u on) everybody is looking at me with weird eyes.. well.. i do know why.. but i cant help it ryte..? i went to my duty place at 5 something cause i dunno de place nn i'm afraid dat i might get lost nn i would be late for my duty.. so.. well, i did get lost.. my fwen say its at de white flat nn i went to the other white flat but i manage to find my way dere with her guide.. (p.s. thxx li-ying!!) den i realise dat i was too early still nn no one is dere.. haix.. after weiyi, cheryll, wei loon nn liji reach.. we still hav to sit down nn do nothing until like 7 something.. come on.. its like we go dere one hour plus for nothing but to sit down nn donate blood to de mosquitos.. haix..

No comments: