Friday, June 10, 2011

week 3 - week 5 in college

well.. as you can see, i started my college on week 3, which means that i missed my orientation and first week of studies.. that is because.. i actually dun feel like studying yet.. at first is like, i wanna take physcology.. then mum dun let. fine.. then i wanna take a-level then cont my studies in singapore.. and.. guess wad?? she doesnt approved too.. but i realize that i couldnt afford to waste a whole damn year on wasting time so i finally decided to study business management.. although wad im really studyinbg now is not business management but business admin.. sokay.. its almost the same ryte? another problem.. mum insist me on going to TARC.. BUT.. i havent got any frens there.. so i admit that i was really scared on my first day of college. on the first day, i could still remember that i approached Jee Ning cause i thought she's the tutor but.. sry.. i got it wrong.. couldnt deny that i do feel lonely on tha first few days of college cause am new.. ouh ya.. just to tell.. i went in wrong class a few times and also went in wrong lectural once.. so damn embarrasing.. @.@ but now.. to me.. its different.. they are really cool and funny people that cheer up the class.. xD the first time i went out with my classmate, Eriko, is on 3rd of june.. going for "chocolate fair" which dun sell much chocolates but other stuffs.. after that we went and find jackie at his work place.. xD quite fun actually but i really hate the part when we're waiting for bus.. 2 and half hours.. imagine that.. it's so damn freaking long.. then, on tuesday 7 june 2011.. i went and watch movie- insidious with my classmates at gurney plaza which includes Eriko, jackie, kenny, ai fern, jessie, jessica, jacqueline, ai chee, wen hui,kae sian, hui ying, yi jing, kean fai, and a few more.. which i still couldnt remember their name.. sry ya! ouh ya.. i think i gt trauma frm that movie.. scares me everyday.. =.= that's all for now i guess.. =D here are some picturesss.. <3

1 comment:

JoYcE said...

sry.. view the pics in my fb.. my lappy has gt some problems.. >.<