Tuesday, December 21, 2010

10 dec 2010

well.. the next day, i went to do my passport like damn early in the morning.. so damn sleepy.. haha.. couldnt help.. who ask my mum always change her mind and give me last minute answer?? ouh ya.. forgot to tell you all.. i pull sharyn to go along!! yay!! i reach there like 7 in the morning and the que was sooooooooooo damn loooooooong.. haix.. wad do i expect?? its holiday season and everyone wanna get outta the country to enjoy right?? soo... guess wad? the passport thing took me like the whole day.. ouh ya.. i saw mr. cheah too.. haha.. he's not doing passport but he accompany his friend who wanna do passport.. so nice tillwe tink that something is wrong between em.. haha.. cant blame us.. teenagers have great imagination.. right?? =D
after i took my passport.. i went to a saloon to TRIM my hair.. but i dun know why it turn out to be so short~ haix.. why am i so sui?? let the student to cut my hair?? i dunno.. what i could say is just.. "nvm.. cant blame em.. they are learning.." ouh ya.. the guy that wash my hair which is a she looks very yeng!! xD i wonder if she's born with wrong sex?? because she really really really suit to be a guy.. haix.. what a waste.. while the guy that cut my hair (WHICH IS ALSO A GIRL) seems to be born with CORRECT sex but she wears wrong outfit.. she seems cute.. >.< if she dress as a girl.. haha.. ouh yea.. forgot to tell you all the most important stuff.. IM GOING SINGAPORE THAT NIGHT!! HAHA.. like right after i got my passport.. XD cant wait!!

No comments: