Saturday, August 21, 2010

june-august

a lot dat happens in between this two months.. couldnt remember much.. i guess i will jux say randomly.. haha.. my group was like getting colder to each otha.. jc nn rn will talk about sj, ryn sometimes jux disappear leaving me alone like nobody buisness dere.. sort of like invisible.. duno dun care.. ive been in a hard time getting a true fwenship nn i realize its harder than getting a relationship.. why is it like dat?? until the week before i thought i hav found myself some true fwenxx but now im not so sure.. before ryn told me i tout tis group was like nice nn they dun sort of backstab.. but im not so sure nw.. haix.. i getting confused.. can anyone jux solve this puzzle for me?? ryn say dey neva care fo her and she always hav to go find em as they dun go to her.. but wad about me?? i can tell dat no one in my group come n find me unless they need something.. but nvm la.. its not like it bothers me a lot.. i do have problems.. but im not sure whether i should share it with em or not.. i scare they will spread it or anything.. my top secret only got a few ppl knew.. haha.. which included ryn of course, ash, kish nn eu(i duno why) haha.. den amma.. sharyn told her.. i told her not to tell anyone.. bt lucky amma din tell anyoe else.. about my prob.. how shud i solve it?? im doomed.. every step dat i take makes it more complicated.. so i jux let it be; remain the same nn unchanged.. nex.. my mum.. why does she hav to scold me like every single day?? argh.. cant help it but i will say bad things behind her back.. its not all my fault ryte?? my mum like dat ryn mum oso no gud to her.. haix.. pity her oso.. her mum scold her till like wad only.. ish ish ish.. tak guna mia mum.. i really did hav fun in celebrating racheng nn syahirah bday.. p.s. i first time going out wid hoey yuen, amma nn syahirah.. XD it was fantastic.. but we're almost like a bunch of crazy ppl.. talking bout crazy ppl i miss the the went out with josh, arthur, ryn, liying, li ean nn rachel to gurney.. dat was a blast.. XDXPXD spm is in 3 months time but i still cant jux open my book to study or do some exercise.. why?? any solution for this?? >.< i really need to brush up on my math, phys, bio, ad math nn chem.. ouh ya.. arthur.. gud luck on yur trial!! work hard nn study smart ya.. XD that's all for now..
love you all.. <3

No comments: